This Page

has been moved to new address

Questions About Molly Handbag Pattern

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: Questions About Molly Handbag Pattern

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Questions About Molly Handbag Pattern

I just finished adding the Molly Handbag Pattern to my blog as a free gift for signing up for my new mailing list. See the sign-up form over to the right? If you haven't signed-up, when you do, you will receive the pattern for free.

Anyway, inevitably there will be some questions about construction. I'm sure I missed something somewhere. So I'm making this post so you will have a place to ask questions. Just post your question below, I will get an email, and just as soon as I can, I will answer here on this page.

Remember, I work a full-time job during the day, so I may not get to answer until the evening. But I will get to it, please be patient.

I'd also like to hear from you with any other comments, good or bad. Just post. This is your page.

Thank you to everyone who has and will download Molly. I so enjoyed making her and hope you will as well.

Until later ~

Reba

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home