This Page

has been moved to new address

Purse Sew-Along Finished!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: Purse Sew-Along Finished!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Purse Sew-Along Finished!

I finished the purse I was making for the Sew-Along over at Sweet Bee Buzzings and it really turned out great. I wanted to go ahead and post the finished product before I talked about how I made it because I want to get it on my blog and ready for the linky parties this week.

Bethany at Sweet Bee Buzzings did such a great job on the pattern and instructions. I want to thank her being so generous to share her design and time to walk those who followed through all the steps.

If you are interested in making this wonderful purse you can find links to the pattern and all the instructions at the link below:


Sweet Bee Buzzings - The Wavy Top Tote Sew Along

You'll see it on Etsy really soon!

Until later ~

Reba

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At June 19, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Reba - I love it! You did such a great job on it!

 
At June 20, 2011 at 2:33 AM , Blogger Happy in red said...

Oh. I love this bag :-) I will keep an eye out on Etsy!
Esther.

 
At June 20, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Jill said...

What a gorgeous bag! Love the bright yellow straps and edging!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

 
At June 20, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Reba said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Jill - your monitor is way different from mine, the fabric is olive green with tiny brown polka dots, not bright yellow. I guess the colors could be different on every monitor out there huh.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Chrissy said...

I love your bag, and thanks for the link to the sew-a-long, I might have to have a go myself.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger chris said...

Well done. The fabrics you chose go so well together.

 
At June 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

That turned out great! So cute.

 
At June 24, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for linking!
I am just reminding everyone about tonights link party that runs Friday evening through Mondays!
I also have an ongoing give away link party now too.
Hope to see you soon.
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
come strut your stuff again.

 
At June 25, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Great job on the purse!
Thank you so much for linking to {nifty thrifty things} last week!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa

 
At June 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Very cute! Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see you again this week :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home