This Page

has been moved to new address

Black & Yellow Clutch Still Not Listed On Etsy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: Black & Yellow Clutch Still Not Listed On Etsy

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Black & Yellow Clutch Still Not Listed On Etsy

I really wanted to get my Black & Yellow Clutch listed on Etsy this weekend but I wanted to add a black flower broach to the flap where it closes first. I shopped and shopped and just did not find anything that I thought would "finish" the piece properly.

This evening I decided to see if I could make a flower broach. I found a great tutorial at the "Gone To Earth" blog. I changed it a little because I didn't need it to be so big.

The pic on the above shows it before it's finished, I still need to glue the covered button to the petals and I hope that will make the petal stay evenly spaced. I also need to add a bit of felt with a pin to the back. It's really cute and will look great on the purses flap. I'll post an update when it's finished but I need to go buy some fabric glue. Since I'm going to sell it on Etsy, I want it to be done right, otherwise I think I'd just hot glue it.

Oh, I also thought I'd tell you about something I ate today that was just "out of this world" good. It was a Strawberry and Goat Cheese Muffin! Yes, you read right, strawberry and goat cheese. It was a vanilla muffin with strawberries in it and goat cheese mixed right in. The sweet cake and strawberries aside the tart goat cheese was scrumptious! My hubby and I eat it with a fruit salad of pineapple, strawberries, bananas, and grapes - with just tiny bit of whipped cream on top. Perfect with our Sunday morning coffee.

We got these fabulous culinary confections at Central Market - it's an H.E.B. gourmet / whole foods type grocery here in Houston. Anyone living in South Texas knows H.E.B., I grew up shopping in their grocery stores in Corpus Christi. Central Market is their high end store and it's a wonderful place to shop if you can stand the crowds. Anyway, if you ever get the opportunity to try one of the muffins, don't pass it up. And if you can figure out how to make them, please post and let me know the recipe.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my new needle felting machine! I bought some books on Amazon tonight so I can make some beautiful silk purses!

Till later~

Reba

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home