This Page

has been moved to new address

I Bought The Needle Felting Machine - EBay!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: I Bought The Needle Felting Machine - EBay!

Monday, May 30, 2011

I Bought The Needle Felting Machine - EBay!

Yes, I couldn't wait, especially when I found the exact machine I wanted for less than half price on eBay. It's used, but the auction said it's in perfect condition, like it was never used. We'll see, I should get it sometime next week.

The seller said he didn't have the manual, so I went to the Janome website and I can print it from there. So all is good.

You're probably wondering how I'm going to use it...well, that's a secret! No, just kidding. I plan to make the flaps on my clutch purses and Kindle covers more artistic and unique. It might take me a bit to figure it out, but I think I'll be able to use satin and/or silk and do beautiful things with it.

I'll update when I get it and show you some examples of what I have planned.

Reba

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home