This Page

has been moved to new address

Sneak Peek Of Next Project - Yellow & Black Clutch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: Sneak Peek Of Next Project - Yellow & Black Clutch

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sneak Peek Of Next Project - Yellow & Black Clutch

See my next project! I'm already excited to get started. It's going to be a beautiful clutch purse. Again, I will be using an Amy Butler pattern from her "Style Stitches" book.

There are so many beautiful patterns in that book that it's hard for me to stay focused on just one project at a time...but I must. I don't want to have a bunch of half finished projects, so I will start and stay with it until it's done and posted on ETSY. I'm trying to tell myself that, I hope it works!

Here's a pic of a page from Amy Butler's book of the clutch I'm going to make. I'm using the black fabric for the body and the yellow flowers for the flap. Not sure which fabric I will choose for the lining...any suggestions? Let me know which you prefer and why.

I had a friend tell me the other day that she hates black lining in purses because everything seems to be in a black hole and it's hard to find anything. It's an interesting perspective that I had never thought of. So if you think one fabric would be better than the other, let me know.

I'll post here again when I finish the clutch (if it turns out good ;-)), I'm sure it will be fabulous.

Along with the Cosmos Bag I showed you yesterday, I also have another purse that I will list on Saturday as well. Its a really nice purse with open pockets on the front to hold your gadgets and phone. I like the styles that have outer pockets as I like to be able to find my phone and keys quickly.

Be sure to check ETSY for the new postings some time on Saturday - this clutch should be finished by then too.

Reba

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Whit said...

I am in Utah so I know we have a bunch of them here. It is like costa vida or bajio. Do you have those? Anyway I am so excited that you printed the recipe it is so easy and you will love it girl. Thank you so much for your sweet comment It made me so so happy. Also I am having a fun giveaway this week for Jamberry nails come check it out and enter!

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

 
At May 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Reba said...

No, we don't have Costa Vida or Bajio but being in South Texas we have other great Mexican restaurants. After I make it I'll try to find the original post and let you know what we thought - I'm sure it will be fantastic as I know those ingredients and can already taste it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home