This Page

has been moved to new address

New Blog - New ETSY Shop...This Is Really Fun!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: New Blog - New ETSY Shop...This Is Really Fun!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Blog - New ETSY Shop...This Is Really Fun!

Hi all...my name is Reba and I started this blog to go with my ETSY Shop - Nikki Rae's! My plan is to share some of my successes, processes, and things I do to get my ETSY Shop up and running. Right now I only have six items but I'm working on some great new projects, one I just started today, a fabulous Amy Butler Cosmos Bag. I can't wait to get it done and up on the sight.

Today was a really fun day. My daughter and I went to High Fashion Fabrics to see the place. It's the only place in Houston that I've been able to find Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabric. I confess I haven't searched very hard but at least I found it locally. It was a bit expensive there, I found it a lot cheaper online, so going forward I think I'll plan a little further in advance if I want designer fabric.

High Fashion Fabric is really fun place to go, it's huge and they have some super cool fabric. Of course I probably get more excited than most walking into a place with that much fabric, you might think I'm weird, but I don't care, it was fun. I found some great things and lots of inspiration for future projects.

Since this is my first post and I don't have any photos or anything, I'm going to wrap up. I just wanted to get the blog off the ground with at least one post. I'll start keeping my camera charged and let you watch while some of my future projects are being created.

Hope to see you back again soon.

Reba

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home