This Page

has been moved to new address

FaceBook Fan Page Feed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: FaceBook Fan Page Feed

Sunday, May 29, 2011

FaceBook Fan Page Feed

I've been trying to set-up my Facebook FanPage to automatically feed my posts from this blog, I've spent over an hour now on something that should take 5 minutes.

Facebook seems to want to post my blog to my personal page instead. I had it working for about 5 minutes and then my most recent post disappeared. I thought the problem might be that it only shows the most recent post and after I refreshed, the most recent disappeared.

So, I'm making a new post to see it if shows up. Wish me luck! I'm tired of this already.

Reba

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2011 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Reba said...

Finally got it to work! I used dlrv.it instead of FaceBook's Notes. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home