This Page

has been moved to new address

New Purse Pattern In The Making

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
R.Kay Design: New Purse Pattern In The Making

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Purse Pattern In The Making

I've been working on my second purse pattern and hope to get started on the drawing portion very soon. I still need to work out the measurements and sew some more test pieces but it's coming along nicely.

I think I want to give it a cool name and have a few in mind but want to see what it looks like in color before I name it.

Are you guys ready for a new pattern? I bet you're getting sick of hearing about Molly. But don't get too "over" Molly yet - you need to do the sew along! Come on, sign-up and download your free pattern and join the fun for National Sewing month in September. Find out more on the Molly Sew-Along post.

Until later ~

Reba

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home